PLANNING & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INNOVATIONS
The Department of Planning & Information Technology Innovation is saddled with the following responsibilities:
• Liaising with other relevant MDAs on ICT.
• Advising the State Government on ICT related matters.
• Ensuring ICT capacity building for IT professionals and other public officers.
• Compiling and presenting reports on projects and plans.
• Monitoring and evaluation of all ICT Resource Centres (projects/assets) across the State.
• Establishment of ICT unit across the MDAs and Local Governments area of the State.
• Formulate strategies for the growth, development and acquisition of relevant ICT skills by the people of the state through establishment of ICT Tech hub for the youths, Computer Based Test Preparatory Center for prospective JAMB candidates etc.