Engineering & IT Infrastructure
FUNCTIONS OF ENGINEERING AND IT INFRASTRUCTURE.
The Department is responsible for the following
- Responsible for monitoring and managing Telecommunication Operators in the state for ease of doing business.
- Managing ICT staff and other professionals in the Department.
- Designing ICT policy for the Agency;
- Involved in designing and managing IT Infrastructure in the State
- Providing Technical support for SIFMIS using System Applications Product (SAP) across all the MDAs in the State.
- Designing of Information Technology Policy for the State Government
- Local Area Network Administration.
- Administering and Managing 155mbps Broadband Internet Connectivity across all MDAs in the state.
- Regular System Servicing, Maintenance and installation.
- Responsible for Implementing and managing Technology Hubs across the state in collaboration with other partners.
- Responsible for establishing and managing all Digital Villages Project in partnership with America Tower Corporation, ATC across the 3 Senatorial Districts in the State.
- Procurement of IT Infrastructure for the State.