Planning & IT Innovation
FUNCTIONS OF PLANNING & IT INNOVATION DEPARTMENT.
The Department is responsible for the followings:
- Planning and coordination of the activities of the Agency.
- Coordination of ICT capacity building programmes for the staff of the Agency and other MDAs to promote the use of ICT
- Collaboration with modern tech-focused companies on training and developing strong ICT skills on students in the State.
- Collaboration with some IT giants to Build the digital skills of the young graduates in order to equip them with relevant skills for in-demand jobs.
- Coordination of the preparation of the State long-term and medium-term plans.